LOTD#451 Im going to Hell




..."Father did you miss me?
Don't ask me where I've been
You know I know
Yes, I've been told I redefine a sin
I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead..."

T U N E - The Pretty Reckless - Going To Hell


On Louise:

Skin: Essences - Lorde01 *lumiere* N E W @TDRF
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Parvati -  Recent Release
Face Tattoo: Obscure - Black Army Tattoo - Option 2
Dress: [ BarmaleY ] dress_Avantage Black N E W
Scarf: *chronokit* Scarf01 Check White&Black N E W
Knuckles: Obscure Fist of Fury
Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - New Years Special 2013
Boots: .:Angel of Metal:. Worker Boots Black N E W
Shirt: :SEY maki2 N.shirt-black
Headband: RO - PinnAcle headband
Poses: FLY LILY! Poses

On Deco: 

Skin:  ..::SAMURAI HQ::.. Adam Icy Pale Skins
Shape: [BODY FACTORY] Shape Adam v2 Samurai Collection
Hair: *Dura-Boy*44(Platinum)
Hoodie:  [ BarmaleY ] jaket_Avantage_Black N E W
Face Tattoo: Obscure - Black Army Tattoo
Pants:  [Pumpkin]Sweat pants(black leather)
Revolver: Obscure  - Assasins Holster
Shoes: 2REAL DECAZ SHOES Recent Release


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment