LOTD#450 We are hot inside :P




"Your salty skin and how it mixes in with mine
The way it feels to be completely intertwined
Not that I didn't care, it's that I didn't know
It's not what I didn't feel, it's what I didn't show
So let me be and I'll set you free"..


T U N E - Maroon 5 - Misery


On Louise:

Hair: [LeLutka]-EVILLY hair - Marilyn
Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS(wear Me!)
Bikini: *Epic Bombastic* Ruffled Sets! {Gatcha Machine} N E W@ Stroker's Sexpo
Necklace: MG - Necklace - True Hearts - 
Celphone: [ Z U L U ] Phone 5 White Mesh
Shoes: N-core MAMBO 
Poses: FLY LILY! POSES 


On Deco:

Skin:  -NIVARO- Emerson Skin - creamtone
Shape: [BODY FACTORY] Shape Thian International Colletion (Vietna)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gaia -  N E W
Trunks:  flow . swimming trunks - blackG
FaceTattoo:   Obscure - Black Army Tattoo
Sunglasses: Vexiin CC Shades

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment