LOTD#452 What i´ve done



..I'll face myself
To cross out
What I've become
Erase myself
And let go of
What I've done"..



T U N E - Linkin Park - What I've Done


On Louise:

Skin::[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ] - [ Fairy Natural]
Hair: [LeLutka]-TRAVAIL hair (o)(o) - BlondeFun
Cap: RO - SwagTastiCap - White
Top: [LF] Yummi Top Black
Jacket: [geek.] Zombie Survival Jacket =Small= BlackPleather
Pants: Spirit Store - Kis jeans [light blue] N E W
Sunglasses: [Z O O M] Corsylos Sunglass N E W
Necklace: [7891.] Chaos Necklace - Gold
Belt: [7891.]  Castro Belt - Black&Gold
Shoes: N-core VERTIGO "Fatpack"

On Deco:

Mesh Head: [BODY FACTORY] Basketball Michael (includes shape, skin, mesh head and eyes)
Pants: RONSEM* Straight Jeans / blue
Necklace:  Vexiin CC Necklace
Rings: Vexiin  CC Rings
Shoes: 2REAL CUTTLERZ SHOES

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment