Lotd#645 Irresistible desire...




TUNE: Type O Negative - Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare)


Long time no see 💆
Same excuse as always busy bee, thats me.
I'll try to blog more but sl events and rl is catching me all time.

I'm working in this new skin for Fiore new Bento head, and im just in love, if u didnt have the chance to try the head yet please do u wont regret.
I still dont have a name for her so more infos will come soon on my flickr.


Mesh Head: .: fiore :. Alura Bento Mesh Head NEW
Skin Applier: Le Forme Coming soon
Hair: tram G0511 hair / FATPACK New@Uber
Body: Belleza Isis
Outfit: Addams // Dalmain Body Chain // FATPACK
Nails: ~GD~Uptown Fix(Natural Tips) - Slink Gesture Mesh Hands

*eyes and Lashes by Fiore Hud

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. When will this skin be available? Thank-you (I've been waiting in agony)

    ReplyDelete