Essences for The Skin Fair 2014



In love with the new releases of Essences for THE SKIN FAIR 2014! If u are looking for a cute face and all appliers this skins have this all, phat azz, tango, slink and also loud mouth.
I confess i bought my loud mouth some time ago and i never use it properly, i mean i didnt like it much before, but the essences lips have some realistic lines that changed my mind and now im like super loud mouth fan lol. The moles i used to make this pics are by izzie´s and i like to use it with all my skins, i hope u enjoy and dont forget to go to the fair and check them all <3


Shape: My own - Not for sale
Moles: Izzie's - No Make-Up today - moles 3 pale
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Snowfall Hair - Summer
Skins: Essences - Emma, Paris, Olyvia and Lily (Doux Tone) NEW@TSF
Mouth: Loud Mouth


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment