LOTD#455 Adore you





"When you say you love me
Know, I love you more (love you more)
When you say you need me
Know, I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you"



T U N E - Miley Cyrus - Adore You


Hello girls, i know i need say sorry for my delay, rl and sl is being a mess, so i can just apollogize and promisse to try make more blog posts with all the amazing stuff i received of all my sponsors..i have some pics ready so i want back more powerfull then never :3 for start and start very good, Mimi skin by Al vulo, as u can see its so cute!! im in love with the makeups and this btw lips! gorgeous dress by sys and beautiful jewellery by MG. So thats it, check it out guys!


Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ MIMI ] - [ milk ] N E W
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Elsa Hair N E W
Outfit: [sYs] MAJESTIC long dress
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Paris Weekend NEW@Fameshed
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Royal Khadijah Estate - Short - GOLD NEW@Fameshed


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment