Away for some days..

Hello guys tomorrow i'll travel  for other city to visit my family so i'll be away of sl and blog.
Will be 15 days or less but i promisse back to keep my work like always. i would like to say Thanks for all my sponsors new and old ones that always suport my work and make my blog more btw with the amazing creations, i promisse do my best when i back <3
Have someone special that i want dedicate this post, that is my friend, my partner, my shoulder, my strong and have being my happines since i meet him..i'll miss u a lot babe..love u <3


Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Magic night Sunkissed New@TDR ]
Hair: [LeLutka]-CHERYL hair
Headband: RO - Crown of Thorns - White
Shirt+vest: [Cynful] Tara's LongShirt - White +[Cynful] Tara's Vest - Khaki  New@ WCF
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Amulet of Seraphina - GOLD
Bangles: MG - Bracelets - Seluku New@Limited Bazar
Ring R:..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Square Ring Gold & Cream
Boots: {A&C} Sweet-Style Leather Boots -Brown

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment