BACK!


Hello, some months ago i create this blog for me, for girls stuff only and my store take all my time and i post only on my first blog, R&L SecondStyle that i created a one year ago. Soo.. now i'm back and i want blog my fav things here, and i hope u like <3

 
"On broken wings I'm falling
And it won't be long
The skin on me is burning
By the fires of the sun
On skinned knees I'm bleeding
And it won't be long
I've got to find that meaning
That i search for so long"
 
        T U N E


Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Jade ] - [ Winter snow Fairy ] Winter Fair
Hair:  [LeLutka]-ELLA hair/Naturals
Dress: [Cynful] Vale's Sweatshirt Dress - Lace - Black w/ Tango appliers NEW
Ear: Feathered Ears
Collar: *L.inc* Bound Collar Crossed
Nails: +:+WTG+:+ **Dark Zone** jeweled nails
Socks: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots 
Poses:  :: Focus Poses

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment