LOTD#116 Breaking the Habit




Hey girls, im trying do my best this week cause is being hard to me a lot of things and no time :/
I'm very very happy as blogger, i blogging for more then 1 year and i blog all that i really like. I love play with diferent looks and i found this legs and im in love *-* i made my look with this cute new dress by !Blah. and i would like say ty for Hoshi Kimono for invite me to make parte of her bloggers Team, is a store that i really love! i hope u like my look :p

T U N E

Skin: Izzie's- Harlow Skin natural BLB
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Ladymana Roots [L]/Creamytoffee
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] Gelf Ears Low Pierced
Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: Anonymous [Gold, Faded]
Dress: !Blah. (My Shiny Summer Dress/Black) New Ty Hoshi <3
Socks and feet: rat = Smalltime Mouse Feets
Tail: Fhqwhgads - Mouse Tail
Poses:  !Blah. (Model Pose Pack 2) NEW

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment