LOTD#466 Shepherd Of Fire



"Let's take a moment and break the ice
So my intentions are known
See, I have pity in watching you suffer
I know the feeling of being damned alone
I got a storybook of my own

Don't you see I am your pride?
Agent of wealth
Bearer of needs
(And you know it's right)
I am your war
Arming the strong
Aiding the weak
Know me by name
Shepherd of fire.."


T U N EAvenged Sevenfold - Shepherd Of Fire


On Louise: 

Hair: Action Hair Mia Ombre V1
Skin and mesh Head: .: fiore :. Natasha Static Mesh Head SPF20 -@Cosmetic Fair
Top: * KITJA CHERIE * BROWN Shirt Tunic  N E W
Leggings: .PANIK. Whole Leggings - N E W@The AZZ SHOW
Shoes: *Reign.- Majesty heels (Slink Medium)-  Black
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Heavy Spikes Necklace Gold-Rsize-Unisex
Nailts Tint: *MC* Slink Avatar Emhancement Nail HUD - Lovely Solids Set
Watch: *chronokit* watch no.36 Dio Gold


On Deco:

Skin and Mesh Head: [BODY FACTORY] Basketball Ky.I 
Hoodie: DOZZE - 86 Boss Hoodie w/HUD *MESH*  
Earrings: Vexiin-Vintage CC Earings
Ring:Vexiin CC Rings
Pants: Razor /// Skillz Baggy Jeans w/ Clip Belt - Black
Shoes: DOZZE - Dare Sneakers w/HUD

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment